Reading Registry value, help me please,please
Author Message
 Reading Registry value, help me please,please

----------------------
Function GetRegValue(hKey As Long, strSubkey As String, _
      strValuename As String) As Variant

   Dim keyResult, Disposition, lenBUF As Long
   Dim strBUF As String

   strBUF = Space(255)
   lenBUF = Len(strBUF)

1:   call RegOpenKeyEx (hKey, strSubkey, 0, KEY_ALL_ACCESS, keyResult)
2:   call RegQueryValueEx (keyResult, strValuename, 0, REG_SZ, _
                     strBUF, lenBUF)
3:   call RegCloseKey (keyResult)

   GetRegValue = Left(strBUF, lenBUF - 1)
End Function
--------------------
Hello,
i coded above.
at 1 line, open OK.
but 2 line, it raise system operation error and application Halt.
i don't know...........wh...

who evever been, please help me.

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. Retreiving a value from registry...please help

4. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

5. Please, please help - VB6 opening and reading a project mpp file

6. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (0/1)

7. Registry Problems Help Please! - registry.bas (1/1)

8. Registry keys and values - second try, can MS please answer

9. Design Help PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

10. Please Please PLEASE HELP!!!!!

11. URGENT HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE???

12. Please please please, help me :-)