Playing MIDI Files using 32bit API Calls
Author Message
 Playing MIDI Files using 32bit API Calls

I am trying to program my program to play MIDI files using 32 bit aPI
calls. I can't seem to be able to. I have found one but it freezes my
program until the music has finished completely. I want code that will
allow
me to change the speed of the music, pause, stop and play the MIDI Music.

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing MIDI's using API calls

2. How to play midi files with visual Basic 4 by using the API

3. Playing MIDI files using API

4. Playing midi file with VB4(32bit)

5. Playing MIDI using API procedures

6. Playing MIDI files by Calling DLLS

7. how to play midi files by API commands?

8. How to play a midi files with API?

9. Playing sound & midi files with API

10. Help needed with 16bit to 32bit API calls migration (using VB 4.0)

11. Playing MIDI Files using WINAPI

12. How to play a wavefile using API call