help needed on application programming internet(api)
Author Message
 help needed on application programming internet(api)

can anyone tell me where can i get information about api??

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:57:17 GMT
 help needed on application programming internet(api)
There are oodles of source on the web, here's one:

    'KPD-Team 1999

Quote:

> can anyone tell me where can i get information about api??

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:46:16 GMT

1. URGENT: Need help with database / Internet application

2. URGENT: Need help with database / Internet application

3. Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6

4. Need help lauching a application from a VB program

5. (2nd Post) BASIC programming advice needed: PKWARE'S compression utilities front end application - PROGRAMMING PROJECT

6. Information on Programming Internet Applications

7. Help:application wizard: Combine application program and database file

8. need help with releaseCapture API and send message API

9. WIN 2k API vs WIN 98/WIN NT API - Help needed

10. I need help on programming TCP/IP with VB directly into the program

11. Need help hiding other programs with my program....

12. console application -- i need the console to stay visible after program has finished