Programming Menus in VB5
Author Message
 Programming Menus in VB5

Hi,

Is it possible to add items to a popup menu programmitcally?  If so, how?

Lorne

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Programming Menus in VB5
As with control arrays you can add items to a menu control arrray (ie index
menu item)

Quote:
>Hi,

>Is it possible to add items to a popup menu programmitcally?  If so, how?

>Lorne

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5: Getting and Settings Menu Captions on another program

2. Menus that scroll like Win98 Program menu

3. Menus: How do I allow my program to continue doing stuff while a menu is selected

4. Adding Menu Items to App's System Menu using VB5.0

5. vb5 Customize Toolbars/menus -- can you define sub-menus

6. Running VB5 programs from CD without using a setup program

7. how to creat a program group/icons in start/programs in VB5

8. VB5 Pro & VB6 Ent Kill VB5 Programs

9. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

10. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

11. Multi-select Menu or Permanent Menu and MDI_CHILD Menu Handle

12. Help Removing Program from Start menu...!