Base64
Author Message
 Base64

Mr/Ms Anonymous-
        I have a encode/decode Base64 module
that I could mail to you if you like.  (I would need a
real mail address of course.)
                                Joe LeVasseur

Microsoft Dev MVP- Visual Basic
"To none will we sell, to none deny or delay,
right or justice." Magna Carta  (June 15, 1215)

> Hi.... I'm a new user in VB....

> Does anyone here know any infos on Base64 encoding algorithm?  I need one
> for my VB apps.

> My VB5 program that I'm working on needs Base64 to encode some User name
> and Password information before it can be uploaded to a CGI script on the
> WWW.

> Please tell me if there are existing code avalible in VB (or any other
> languages)

> If not... pls can point me in the right direction....

> Thank You in advance.

> P.S. sorry I don't really know where to post this question to.... tell me
> if I have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup and I won't do it
> again.

> Chi Lam

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Base64

Thank you....

my original post)

Chi Lam

Quote:
> Mr/Ms Anonymous-
>    I have a encode/decode Base64 module
> that I could mail to you if you like.  (I would need a
> real mail address of course.)
>                            Joe LeVasseur
> --

> Microsoft Dev MVP- Visual Basic
> "To none will we sell, to none deny or delay,
> right or justice." Magna Carta  (June 15, 1215)

> > Hi.... I'm a new user in VB....

> > Does anyone here know any infos on Base64 encoding algorithm?  I need
one
> > for my VB apps.

> > My VB5 program that I'm working on needs Base64 to encode some User
name
> > and Password information before it can be uploaded to a CGI script on
the
> > WWW.

> > Please tell me if there are existing code avalible in VB (or any other
> > languages)

> > If not... pls can point me in the right direction....

> > Thank You in advance.

> > P.S. sorry I don't really know where to post this question to.... tell
me
> > if I have posted this message to the wrong newsgroup and I won't do it
> > again.

> > Chi Lam

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to check if a string is Base64 Encoded

2. how decode base64 string?

3. Convert byte() or Binary Stream to base64 string

4. Base64 Encoding

5. multipart/form data to base64 encoding ??

6. Base64 ?

7. Base64

8. Base64 Decode

9. XML, Base64, VBScript decoding