Common dialog
Author Message
 Common dialog

I use this to get a file name but if I only wanted to get the path....how do
I do that?  That is, user be able to click to folders without selecting a
file then on "OK" return the path?

thanks in advance...

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Common dialog
Hi Greg. See if the following article helps:

HOWTO: Select a Directory Without the Common Dialog Control
Article ID: Q179497
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q179/4/97.asp

Also, take a look at the following CCRP offerings:

CCRP BrowseDialog Control
http://mvps.org/ccrp/controls/ccrpbrowse.htm

CCRP BrowseDialog Server
http://mvps.org/ccrp/controls/ccrpbdsvr.htm

'--------
galen

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Common dialog
Thanks galen!  I appreciate the help and it works like a charm...

Quote:
> Hi Greg. See if the following article helps:

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I want a Non-Common Control found in Common Dialog

2. Common Dialog And Common Control Classes

3. Having problem with Common Dialog Font Dialog - Please Help

4. Question about the Common Dialog print dialog control

5. Try Again: How to change the printer in the Print Dialog of the Common Dialog

6. Common Dialog Problem - Printer Dialog Copies Property

7. Common Dialog -> File Dialog

8. print dialog w/o common dialog

9. Centering a Open Dialog box using the Common dialog

10. What is returned from the printer dialog or common dialog

11. Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0 Problem (Print Dialog)

12. Common Dialog's File Open dialog question