Setting ActiveX DLL form as MDI form
Author Message
 Setting ActiveX DLL form as MDI form

Does anyone know if it is possible to set a form in an ActiveX DLL form as an
MDI form.

I have a form that I want to use in more than 1 app. I can set it as a window,
dialog etc but not as an MDI form

Regards
Marc

Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. set the MDI parent of MDI child forms that are in a DLL

2. Having MDI form with MDI Child form in DLL

3. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

4. Setting OCX Property on MDI Child form causes new form to open

5. Help required in launching a MDI Child form stored in an ActiveX dll (VB5)

6. Making Forms in ActiveX DLLs behave like MDI Children

7. ActiveX DLL windows goes behind MDI form

8. MDI Child Forms inside ActiveX DLL

9. MDI Child Forms in an ActiveX DLL

10. MDI Child Forms from ActiveX DLLs

11. MDI child forms in an ActiveX DLL

12. Show MDI child form from Activex .dll?