Font assigned is lost w/ PrintForm
Author Message
 Font assigned is lost w/ PrintForm

Help please, I'm a new to VB programming.

My multiform project must produce a printed customer quote. I try to do
this with a final form and PrintForm. All objects on the page have
"arial" font properties including both labels and text boxes. The form
looks correct on the sceen.

When the hard copy is printed, however, the text box text is OK, (arial)
but all the labels print in something else (times nwe roman I think...)

Two beginner books + the microsoft "Programmers Guide" + a bookstore
search of three other "advanced" books isn't solving the problem.

Can you help me??? Thanks

Jim Summers

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Font assigned is lost w/ PrintForm

Wirework-
        I would point you to the Knowledge Base,
(http://www.microsoft.com/kb/)but I just got this error-

Error "Unspecified error " (0x80004005) encountered

AND (printer and bug)".

        I think the article was
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/articles/q153/1/25.htm
There is a work-around to a known problem with
printers and fonts with VB4.
                                Regards,
                                Joe LeVasseur

Author of SSStart & Yankee Clipper
Check out Yankee Clipper Plus
http://www.tiac.net/users/lvasseur/ssstart.html
http://www.tiac.net/users/lvasseur/yankclip.html

> Help please, I'm a new to VB programming.

> My multiform project must produce a printed customer quote. I try to do
> this with a final form and PrintForm. All objects on the page have
> "arial" font properties including both labels and text boxes. The form
> looks correct on the sceen.

> When the hard copy is printed, however, the text box text is OK, (arial)
> but all the labels print in something else (times nwe roman I think...)

> Two beginner books + the microsoft "Programmers Guide" + a bookstore
> search of three other "advanced" books isn't solving the problem.

> Can you help me??? Thanks

> Jim Summers

Sun, 29 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. PRINTFORM loses font

2. PRINTFORM loses font

3. .... ASSIGNING A OWN CREATED PRINTFORM IN NT TO A VB PRINT COMMAND

4. ASSIGNING A CREATED PRINTFORM IN NT TO A VB5.0 PRINT COMMAND

5. Assigning a resource to a task - I am stumped

6. Problem with collection losing assigned value?

7. Am I Lost or What?

8. I am lost...

9. Why am I losing html formatting?

10. Problems with PrintForm and fonts

11. Can Some one help me, I am Lost

12. looks like I am losing events but ...