Receiving a system shutdown event in vb?
Author Message
 Receiving a system shutdown event in vb?

Hi,

Is it possible to set my VB5 app to detect a windows shutdown event?  I
would like to do some cleanup code in my app (i.e... finishing writing to
databases etc..) before the shutdown actually occurs.
--
Regards

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Receiving a system shutdown event in vb?

Use the QueryUnload event of the form. the unload mode is the parameter to
check to see how the program was shut down.

--

Don't forget to check out our web page for more great hints!
www.xtremecomp.com

Quote:

>Hi,

>Is it possible to set my VB5 app to detect a windows shutdown event?  I
>would like to do some cleanup code in my app (i.e... finishing writing to
>databases etc..) before the shutdown actually occurs.
>--
>Regards

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Which Events on a System Shutdown or Forced End

2. System shutdown by means of a VB program

3. Excel events (need shutdown event)???

4. How to Receive Events from Event View on NT

5. System Shutdown

6. Detecting a system shutdown

7. Oracle obstructs system shutdown!!

8. shutdown system

9. HELP: Sleep API call and W95 system shutdown

10. WIN32 API : SYSTEM SHUTDOWN

11. How to run defrag at system shutdown through vbscript on windows2000

12. Can I vbscript a system shutdown/restart?