speaker question - please help!
Author Message
 speaker question - please help!

I am trying to use VB to play tones through the old PC speaker. How might I
go about this?
Any help would really be appreciated.

Thanks,
        Joel

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 speaker question - please help!

->I am trying to use VB to play tones through the old PC speaker. How
might I
->go about this?
->Any help would really be appreciated.

You didn't mention which version of Visual Basic you are using, but
there are calls to some Windows API functions that will enable you to
generate tones at given frequencies using the old sound.drv file.

MS Knowledge Base (http://www.microsoft.com/kb) article Q71102
demonstrates how to do this.

Paul
~~~~

Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. (HELP) PC SPEAKER Vs SOUND CARD SPEAKER (HELP)

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

5. An Urgent Question Please , Please help me

6. Database Question Please Help and jpeg and gif question

7. Questions about refreshing datas (VB6+ADO+SQLSERVER2000) - please help (Newb question)

8. Questions about refreshing datas (VB6+ADO+SQLSERVER2000) - please help (Newb question)

9. Intelisense Help Question Please help me

10. HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION HELP QUESTION

11. I need help with the PC Speaker