vb Code to 'Logoff' ?
Author Message
 vb Code to 'Logoff' ?

Can someone provide the necessary code to initiate a 'logoff'?

After a user is done with a particular action I want them to be able to
logoff via a command button.

Thanks.

Todd Pasterski

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb Code to 'Logoff' ?

Quote:

> Can someone provide the necessary code to initiate a 'logoff'?

> After a user is done with a particular action I want them to be able to
> logoff via a command button.

Search the Microsoft Knowledge base (URL from memory =
http://support.microsoft.com/support/search) for ExitWindowsEx. The call is
simple under Win9{5|8}. It's slightly more complex (you have to deal with
security... fun...) under WinNT.

N. Varacalli

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb Code to 'Logoff' ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 vb Code to 'Logoff' ?
Logoff from what ?
Your app ?
A remote Db ?
Win95 ?
Win Nt ?

Need more informations.

Quote:

>Can someone provide the necessary code to initiate a 'logoff'?

>After a user is done with a particular action I want them to be able to
>logoff via a command button.

>Thanks.

>Todd Pasterski

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 vb Code to 'Logoff' ?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 vb Code to 'Logoff' ?
Hi Todd.  Is this what you're after?

HOWTO: Programmatically Restart or Log Off a Computer
Article ID: Q168796
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q168/7/96.asp?FR=0

'--------
galen

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDOSesson.Logoff Doesn't logoff

2. CDOSesson.Logoff Doesn't logoff

3. Session doesn't close with session.logoff()

4. Webclass doesn't work where pc is logoff

5. LockWorkstation, Change Password and Logoff API's for NT 4.0

6. Code to 'logoff' ?

8. Code for a 'select budget' function

9. Code doesn't work (from Dev's site)

10. New_Mail Code creates 'Phantom' Message Items

11. help playing wav's (here's the code)

12. Trapping 'Save to Floppy' ERROR codes