Printing the contents of an RTF - Help
Author Message
 Printing the contents of an RTF - Help

 HELP!!!!

I have a file that flows over the 132 columns opened in a rich text box.

The contents print OK except that after 100 characters the text wraps to the
next line.  I've tried it on several different printers.  The same result on
all.

Any suggestions??

Jason

Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing the contents of an RTF - Help

Hi,
That what I use
If RichTextBox1.Visible = True Then
    Printer.Print RichTextBox1.Text
    Printer.EndDoc
    End If
--
remove the XXX before sending Email
*****************************

Quote:
>  HELP!!!!

> I have a file that flows over the 132 columns opened in a rich text box.

> The contents print OK except that after 100 characters the text wraps to
the
> next line.  I've tried it on several different printers.  The same result
on
> all.

> Any suggestions??

> Jason

Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing the contents of an RTF - Help

2. Printing content of a TextBox or RTF while maintaining width of control

3. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

4. Printing RTF and non-RTF on Same Page

5. help needed: Printing with Headers, footers and rtf boxes

6. HELP - RTF Printing

7. Help with RTF control printing (VB5)

8. Help with printing from RTF control VB4

9. Help. Reading/displaying/printing Word Documents/RTF documents

10. Help with RTF printing

11. desperate HELP with rtf control printing.

12. Printing Two RTF controls in a single print session