ODBC DSN Creation using RDO * Access to VB *
Author Message
 ODBC DSN Creation using RDO * Access to VB *

I would like to know the properties and parameters required to create
an ODBC Driver for Access Database through VB using RDO

Thanx

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC DSN from VB to Access using RDO

2. ODBC DSN for VB to Access using RDO

3. ODBC DSN for VB - Access Implementing Rdo

4. Crystal and ODBC DSN/DSN-less connections - do I need USER DSN or SYSTEM DSN

5. Access to VB DSn Creation

6. ODBC DSN Creation

7. ODBC DSN Creation

8. Cannot connect to an Access DSN using ODBC!

9. Cannot connect to an Access DSN using ODBC

10. Cannot connect to an Access DSN using ODBC!

11. Cannot connect to an Access DSN using ODBC

12. Cannot connect to an Access DSN using ODBC