System Window Handles
Author Message
 System Window Handles

How can I get handles for System windows such as: the desktop, the
taskbar, etc?

Thanks,

Joe Turgeon

---
My e-mail address has been altered for discouraging
spammers.  To get my real address remove "-delete_this-"
from the posted address.

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. System tray window handle?

2. Window Handle based on Instance Handle???

3. How to Find a Window Handle Based on an Instance Handle

4. How to Find a Window Handle Based on an Instance Handle

5. hWnd - Window Handle for hidden window

6. sendkeys to specific window / windows handle

7. How to find the location of windows and windows\system folders

8. Making a window system modal under Windows 95/NT

9. Can I Get the Handle of System Tray?

10. How to handle system command in VB6?

11. How to handle a system color change message

12. Using Err Object to Handle System Errors