Click Event on a TreeView
Author Message
 Click Event on a TreeView

Hey everyone,

I am using a TreeView control to show various steps in an application.  I
would like the user to be able to use the scroll bar on the right but not to
click and highlight any of the nodes.  Is there any way I can intercept the
click events on the nodes and "throw" it away?
I tried putting a Node.Selected = False inside the NodeClick event but the
node gets highlighted for a brief moment and then flickers off.

Any help would be appreciated...

--
-Shane Russell-
[Remove the "no" and "spam" from my address to reply]

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. No node click event in Windows.Forms.TreeView?

2. TreeView -Click Event on Plus Sign Node

3. Treeview, SelectedIndexChange, responding to a click event - LT

4. --treeview click event ???

5. TreeView Not firing click event

6. Treeview: highlight node with control Click event

7. Treeview node Click event?

8. TreeView node double-click event?

9. Firing click event for TreeView Win 95 control

10. Double Click or Right Click in TreeView

11. Capture click/double-click events from datatable

12. Calling a click event without clicking