Xcopy command
Author Message
 Xcopy command

Quote:
> as we all now in VB3.0 you have no "filecopy *.*, *.*" command, I have
> used the old "xcopy" command for many years in QB4.5 and would like to
> use the same command in VB3.0. i think i could shell to the command but
> every thing i try does not work.

> Help please..............

> --
>     Bugs

> Bugs Software
> Miami, Fla  USA

> vist our WebStore at-   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~bugs/

Hi,

Try this:

        shell "c:\command.com /c xcopy *.* x:\destdir"

Vinicios Torres
Curitiba - Brazil

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Xcopy command

as we all now in VB3.0 you have no "filecopy *.*, *.*" command, I have
used the old "xcopy" command for many years in QB4.5 and would like to
use the same command in VB3.0. i think i could shell to the command but
every thing i try does not work.

Help please..............

--
    Bugs

Bugs Software
Miami, Fla  USA

vist our WebStore at-  http://members.icanect.net/~bugs/

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Emulating XCOPY command

2. Make Directory / Xcopy commands??

3. Remember the Xcopy command

4. Is there an XCOPY-like command in BASIC?

5. XCOPY

6. xcopy equivalent in vbscript

7. Xcopy Question

8. Q in regards to xcopy equivalent procedures in vb

9. Q in regards to xcopy equivalent procedures in vb

10. XCOPY IN VB

11. Need recursive copy routine (Like XCopy)

12. Howto xcopy *.* a: /s in VB