Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail
Author Message
 Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail

Using VB5.0, I have incorporated a "transparent" (only a quick screen
flash) email message to tell managers when a new worksheet has been created
and would like to know how to stop a copy of the message from being stored
in the user's Sent Mail folder.

Any ideas??

TIA
Marie

Tue, 23 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Send Mail Without Leaving Message in Sent Mail
HI,  We have a control that will do this.  It is called AgProgressiveDL.
You can download a trial from our website.
--
Sincerely,

Todd B - Agendum Software

New Products Announced!  AgTransform - create any shape controls, forms and
more!

Quote:
> Using VB5.0, I have incorporated a "transparent" (only a quick screen
> flash) email message to tell managers when a new worksheet has been
created
> and would like to know how to stop a copy of the message from being stored
> in the user's Sent Mail folder.

> Any ideas??

> TIA
> Marie

Wed, 31 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Send Simple E-Mail Message without E-Mail client

2. Send e-mail without Outlook or without pop up messages

3. Sending mail without using MS Outlook or other mail client

4. Send SMTP Mail from Access without Outlook

5. Send SMTP mail (with attachments), without using Outlook

6. Acc97: Sending E-Mail without other Software

7. Send mail to MS Mail instead of Outlook

8. **** Send a mailing using MS ACCESS 95 with or without MS EXCHANGE SERVER *****

9. Sending Mails from VB WITHOUT my ISP's SMTP Server

10. Notification when a new e-mail is sent to any e-mail Outlook folder

11. How to send a test e-mail to Outlook without waiting

12. hide e-mail addresses while sending e-mail