Sorting values
Author Message
 Sorting values

I have five textboxes that contain different values. How do I sort
them by size, is there another method than using If-Else
sentencers

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sorting Values in an Array

2. Sorting values using API calls

3. Sort order - Edit Filter Sort or Quick Sort

4. sorting records from 1 table into several based on a field value

5. Sort By Value in Group Footer Control

6. Sort By Value In Group Footer Control

7. Sorting Hash Table Values

8. SQL - sorting one recordset by another's values

9. Sorting Null Values???

10. Help: TrueGrid can Sort Column Value?

11. sorting array values in alphabetical order

12. sorting a multidimensional array by value, descending