BNF grammar for VB?
Author Message
 BNF grammar for VB?

We want to build parsers for the VB language.

Is there a formal grammar available anywhere for VB?
(Ideal: YACC and LEX grammar, but I'm not fussy).
If not, what is the best document defining the grammar?

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 BNF grammar for VB?
Check out the book: VB and VBA in a Nutshell: The Language.
I have a review of it on my web site: www.gridlinx.com
George
GridLinx Software    Programming Tools for VB Programmers
Quote:

>We want to build parsers for the VB language.

>Is there a formal grammar available anywhere for VB?
>(Ideal: YACC and LEX grammar, but I'm not fussy).
>If not, what is the best document defining the grammar?

Sat, 24 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB BNF Grammar

2. BNF (Grammar) for BASIC

3. BNF Grammar for Visual Basic

4. BNF grammar specification for VBA available?

5. VB 5 grammar available ?

6. Language Grammar for VB ?

7. VB grammar available?

8. VB 6.0 grammar (syntax) needed