Save OLEObject to a file
Author Message
 Save OLEObject to a file

Using the RichTextbox in VB5, does anybody know how to save an OLEObject
(such as an embedded picture) as a file or load it into a picture box?

I have had no problems getting the picture into the RTF document, but now I
need to know how to do the reverse without losing the image.
--
Later,
Jody

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Save OLEObject to a file
I've found examples of doing this with object container controls.
You set the typeAllowed to linked, then specify a sourceDoc (the name of the
file you want it to become).
then you specify the action as createLink.

Good luck.

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Save OLEObject to a file

2. Save OLEObject to a file

3. Save OleObjects into Database

4. Save OLEObjects (Richtextbox) into Database

5. Save changes back to a previously saved .msg file

6. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

7. Connecting a table field of oleobject to an Excel range

8. Assigning an Excel workbook to an OLEobject field

9. Access, OLEObject Datatype and Word Mail Merge

10. How to use Access MDB within Excel (OleObject / VBA)

11. OleObject/Word

12. Use OleObject in Excel WorkSheet