Can you please help?
Author Message
 Can you please help?

I am trying to make a frontend for a programming language, and I was thinkin' of including syntax coloring, I know I have to use a Rich Text Box but I don't know how to color the text right.. F. eks. (Will only show with a HTML client)
---SNIP-SNIP---
/* Int = Coding Keyword
   Foo = Procedure
   Printf = CK
   Hello World = Text in ""
   Bar = Variable
   "/* */" = comments
*/
Int Foo {
    PrintF ("Hello World, %s", bar);

Quote:
}

---SNIP-SNIP---
The language is called BZ and is very like C (Used in scripting for a BBS system)

What I have allso thought of getting included is "capitalizing" of the first letter in a proper keyword.

--
Christian...

--

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. How do I create a canned form?

5. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

6. Canned pages....

8. Crystal Reports Canned Code

9. Canned objects and/or images

10. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

11. line graph in vb (canned routine)

12. 'Canned' data in VB program