Can someone tell me what wrong with this
Author Message
 Can someone tell me what wrong with this

I'm trying to download a file off my server and this is what I have but I
keep getting the Error "424 Object Required"  Can someone tell me I'm doing
wrong or does someone have a better way of doing this??
Thanks for your time....

Paul Hoffmann

Private Sub Command1_Click()
  With Inet1
     .URL = "ftp://ftp.MyServer.net"
     .UserName = "MyUserName"
     .Password = "MyPassWord"
     .Execute , "CD www/myDir"
     .Execute , "GET MyFile.exe C:\MyDir\MyFile.exe"
     .Execute , "CLOSE"

     End With

End Sub

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Can someone tell me what wrong with this

Id don't think you can have a "," as first character in a statement
Try with
[CODE]
with Inet1
[...]
    .execute [default | vbNull],[command]
[...]
[CODE]

--
Christian...

>I'm trying to download a file off my server and this is what I have but I
>keep getting the Error "424 Object Required"  Can someone tell me I'm doing
>wrong or does someone have a better way of doing this??
>Thanks for your time....

>Paul Hoffmann

>Private Sub Command1_Click()
>  With Inet1
>     .URL = "ftp://ftp.MyServer.net"
>     .UserName = "MyUserName"
>     .Password = "MyPassWord"
>     .Execute , "CD www/myDir"
>     .Execute , "GET MyFile.exe C:\MyDir\MyFile.exe"
>     .Execute , "CLOSE"

>     End With

>End Sub

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can Someone tell me whats wrong with this?

2. Can someone tell me what's wrong

3. Can someone tell me what wrong with this

4. Can someone please tell me where the slit function is defined

5. Can someone please tell how can i run a msi file

6. Could someone tell me how to...

7. Can someone tell me how to

8. Can someone tell me how to create DLLs

9. Can Someone Tell Me How To...

10. how can you tell if someone just pressed Ctrl + V

11. ******## Can someone tell me how ??? ##******

12. Can Someone tell me how to Zoom inside an Image or Picture Box (VB5)