Registry Update
Author Message
 Registry Update

I wrote a simple program to change some country settings in the registry.
The only problem is that I have to reboot my computer to activate them.
Does someone have a solution for this problem ??????

Thanx

Patrick

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Registry Update

Quote:
> I wrote a simple program to change some country settings in the registry.
> The only problem is that I have to reboot my computer to activate them.
> Does someone have a solution for this problem ??????

I don't know if it applies to this case, but you have to broadcast the fact
that you changed these settings for other apps to notice them. EMail me and
I'll see if I can dig up the code for you...

N. Varacalli

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Registry Update
If you could do that I would be very grateful.

Ps. I tried to e-mial you but the it returned with an error

Quote:

>> I wrote a simple program to change some country settings in the registry.
>> The only problem is that I have to reboot my computer to activate them.
>> Does someone have a solution for this problem ??????

>I don't know if it applies to this case, but you have to broadcast the fact
>that you changed these settings for other apps to notice them. EMail me and
>I'll see if I can dig up the code for you...

>N. Varacalli

Fri, 12 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Registry update (Newbie level) question

2. Registry update

3. HELP win95 registry update from VB5 ! (NOT)

4. Windows 95 vs. Windows NT Registry updates

5. Registry Update

6. vb built-in object for registry update

7. Installation Fails - Hang on Registry Update

8. Package & Deploy VB6 with Crystal Reports registry update failure of craxdrt.dll, expsrv.dll and crystl32.ocx - please help

9. Calling Registry.LocalMachine, Registry.CurrentUser by Registry.regHive?

10. Secutiry error when updating registry

11. Can WMI scripting be used to update registry?

12. Error attempting to update key in registry database