Calling a DLL - question for experts
Author Message
 Calling a DLL - question for experts

How do I call a DLL written in C that has the following template?

void amoeba( float **p, float y[], float (*func)( float[] ) )

"func" is a user supplied function that takes a variable length array as
argument.

please help!!!

thanks
krishna sampath

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling all ASP/VB DLL experts!

2. Question for the experts (ActiveX DLL's without references)

3. 2 PRBS: Calling 16 bit DLL from VB5 and Bad DLL Calling Convention

4. VB 5.0 calling C++ 5.0 DLL that calls winsock.dll

5. Design Question: Call .dll from SQL Server VS MTS

6. Newbie question: Calling DLLs with Alias

7. Newbie question - trying to call fortran dll from VB

8. Reports on answers to my --- Question: How do you call a Visual C++ (DLL)

9. A question re VCC DLL called from VB

10. Design Question: Calling .dll from SQL Server VS MTS

11. C++ based DLL calls question

12. Question: Calling my own DLL from VB