Asking User for a Directory...
Author Message
 Asking User for a Directory...

I've made my own form for the use of asking a user for a directory
instead of a file, but I believe that there may be some API call out
there.  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to poll the user for
only a directory?

Thanx

Wed, 14 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Asking User for a Directory...

Shaheen;

You may want to look at the File Open/Save As Common Dialog but this
requires the user to select a file and not just a directory. You may also
want to check out the DirListBox control its .Path Property retains the
users directory selection.

Hope this helps

markm

Thu, 15 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Asking User for a Directory...

2. Create folder that points to a variabel directory (eg for each user his directory)

3. Query Active Directory for User's Home Directory Path

4. need vb script to change users home directory in on fell swoop (active directory)

5. VB5 Setup wizard asks: locate user?

6. VB5 Setup Wiz. keeps asking for User - Help

7. Easiest Way To Ask A User to Enter Several Lines of Data, Written to a File

8. Asking users for stored procedure parameters

9. How can I connect to the internet without asking the user

10. Hide BE directory from User

11. Using VBA in Access to manage user accounts and directories

12. set directory into which document will have to be saved by user