Where can I get free vb5 source code?
Author Message
 Where can I get free vb5 source code?

Hi

Where can I get free vb5 source code for a very small, Rich Text Box,
text editor that has text coloring, fonts (size and typeface)
and bold and underline, and a save & load option?

I'll be using it to create rich text files, of a specific type, coloring
etc,
I won't be using the code in my program, but I would like to be able
to change the source code, so that I get a simple, specific layout.

I'll only be using the rich text files it creates.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
Grant.

Thu, 15 Jan 2004 00:38:52 GMT

1. Free source code demos the use of VB5 add-ins

2. Free source code demos the use of VB5 add-ins

3. FREE Source Code to compression tool control (written in VB5)

4. Free Source Code 3D in VB5

5. FREE VB Classes with source code and demo code

6. Free source code

7. Cassini Source Code... free

8. Free Source Code for RTF w/background color highlighting

9. Free Source Code for RTF w/background color highlighting

10. Thousands of lines of FREE vb source code!!!

11. Free source code

12. NEW FREE visual basic source code program