How can I pass parameter field in VB6 to crystal report?*******
Author Message
 How can I pass parameter field in VB6 to crystal report?*******

Use:
      .ParameterFields(0) = "ParameterName;32;True"

Replace ParameterName with the name of the parameter in your report file.

The True will ensure that the user is not prompted for parameter input.

John.............

Quote:
> hi

> I have parameter field in my Crystal Report but
> when I wrote the following code in VB6 an error
> occured "invalid parameter field name"

> Private Sub cmdp_Click()
> With CrystalReport1
>       .ReportFileName = "h:\foxpro_sqlserver\receive by product stk.rpt"
>       .ReportTitle = " SALE "
>       .ParameterFields(0) = "32"
>       .Action = 1
> End With
> End Sub

> How can i pass it ?
> Thanks.

Sat, 08 May 2004 01:16:08 GMT

1. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

2. How to pass parameter field from VB to crystal report

3. Passing Stored Procedure parameters via VB6 into Crystal Report (ver 8)

4. Passing parameters to a report in Crystal Reports 6

5. Crystal Reports Canned Code

6. parameter passing to Crystal Reports 9

7. Passing parameters to crystal report

8. Passing a parameter to Crystal Reports

9. How do you pass parameters from VB 5 to crystal reports

10. Passing parameters to Crystal Reports

11. Passing Parameters to Crystal Report 5.0 (Stored Procedure Query )

12. Passing parameter to Crystal Reports