Can a Dictionary in VB6 accept UDT?
Author Message
 Can a Dictionary in VB6 accept UDT?

Hello...
        I have tried in many ways but failed, any hint?

Thanks much

Supoj

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can a Dictionary in VB6 accept UDT?

Quote:
> (Can a Dictionary in VB6 accept UDT?)
> I have tried in many ways but failed, any hint?

No. Only variable types that can be coerced into a variant data can be used
with dictionaries which excludes most uses of UDTs. I would recommend that
you consider using a class instead of a UDT (note that you can use a class
to wrapper an UDT).

Frank Carr

Tue, 22 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Storing a UDT in a dictionary object

2. How to accept Command Line parameter in VB6.

3. Help with UDT - Converting a UDT to a string Variable

4. Help with UDT - Converting a UDT to a string Variable

5. UDT to ByteArray and back to UDT

6. Calling C DLL from VB6: Passing an array of UDT

7. MTS/VB6 and UDT Arrays passed as Variants

8. Newbie Q: passing UDT's to properties (vb6)

9. UDT's and VB6

10. UDT's in VB6

11. dictionary object failure when using nested dictionary objects

12. Dictionaries in dictionaries