Please Help: change the colour of common controls
Author Message
 Please Help: change the colour of common controls

Hi everybody

Could anybody tell me if it is possible how to change the fore- and
background colours of the scroll bar and less importantly of check boxes and
option buttons. I have seen API calls that enable you to change the colours
of the treeview control but as yet I haven't been able to find anything on
any of the above controls. If not are there any 3 party controls that have
such functionality. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks again

Philip

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Help: change the colour of common controls
Philip

Checkboxes and options have a BackColor property. Scrollbars don't because
they should conform to the user's Windows colour configuration.

Regards
{*filter*}

Quote:

>Hi everybody

>Could anybody tell me if it is possible how to change the fore- and
>background colours of the scroll bar and less importantly of check boxes
and
>option buttons. I have seen API calls that enable you to change the colours
>of the treeview control but as yet I haven't been able to find anything on
>any of the above controls. If not are there any 3 party controls that have
>such functionality. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

>Thanks again

>Philip

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help: Change the colour of common controls

2. Please help: to change the colour of common controls

3. Please Help: Change colour of common controls

4. Change colour of individual word in TextBox????Please Help

5. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

6. Help Please : common dialog control

7. PLEASE HELP!!! Common Control Not Found (Error 32811)

8. Please help - Common/Multiple interfaces on ActiveX Controls

9. Common Dialog Control Help Please!

10. Help Please:Changing control index in control array

11. Change backgroud colour of tab control

12. Q: How to change TreeView control node colour