Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Author Message
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

This is a distress call to all you knowledgeable programmers out there!

I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card in
Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

Regards,

AJ

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:19:18 GMT
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Microsoft answered this in another post a while back...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=DaR%24WyfACHA.1956%40cpmsftngxa07

It seems that VB alone can not do this for ya...
(unless Randy or someone want to translate it for us... ;-)

D.

Quote:
> This is a distress call to all you knowledgeable programmers out there!

> I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card in
> Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

> Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

> Regards,

> AJ

Thu, 21 Apr 2005 09:05:55 GMT

1. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

2. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

3. Enable/Disable an NIC using VB.bet

4. Disable/Enable a NIC in Win2000

5. way to enable/disable NIC via script or ???

6. Enable and Disable NIC

7. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

8. Excel 2000 enable/disable macros

9. VBS Script to Enable/Disable Network Cards in Win 2000/XP

10. Enable/Disable Windows Forms Controls

11. Enable/Disable user controls in Windows Form

12. Enable and Disable Windows