Visual Basic Service Packs
Author Message
 Visual Basic Service Packs

Quote:

> I have not downloaded Visual Basic Service Pack 1, and now Microsoft
> has Service Pack 2.  Does SP2 do everything SP1 did, and more?  Or do
> I have to download both?

Yes. No. i.e. you only have to download Service Pack 2.

N Varacalli
--
The views expressed herein do not represent the views of my employer.

The Address in the header is mangled, delete appropriately.

To reach me via e-mail, try (replacing stars with dots)
NICHOLAS_VARACALLI at non-hp-Canada-om1*om*hp*com

Sun, 13 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Visual Basic 5 and Service Pack 2

2. Visual basic 60 service pack 4

3. Visual Basic 5 and Service Pack

4. Visual basic 5 Service Pack 3 !!

5. Service pack for Visual basic 4 (16-bit)?

6. Visual Basic 5.0 Service Pack 2

7. Visual Basic 4.0 service pack

8. Visual Basic 6 Service Pack

9. Uninstalling Visual Basic 6 Service Pack 4

10. Uninstalling Visual Basic 6 Service Pack 4

11. Visual Basic 5 service pack...killed my VB5 enterprise

12. Visual Basic 5.0 Service Pack 2 available