How can i Save the Picture and word document
Author Message
 How can i Save the Picture and word document

Hi
Please any one tell me taht how can i save the Picture and word docuemt File
on the network, with out windows shareing, or if the client where the
application run don't have the permission to access this folder where i wnat
to save picture and document file.
Please reply

from
==========
khurram

Fri, 06 May 2005 17:54:21 GMT

1. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

2. saving Word 2000 document as Word 97 format

3. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document

4. protecting a picture in a word document

5. Adding a picture into a word document while doing a mail merge

6. Transfering my picture image to word document

7. BCP Picture-Word Document into SQLServer using a format file does not work for me

8. Insert picture to word document

9. INSERTING PICTURE INTO NEW WORD DOCUMENT?!?!

10. Insert Picture into Header of Word Document

11. Saving modified Word documents

12. Saving an Embedded Word Document to an Access Database