A quick question
Author Message
 A quick question

Could somebody please tell me how to access a control on a MDI child form
from a stand alone form in the same project?  Thanks!

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A quick question

Dave-
        Something like this could work.
Joe
__________snip______________________
Option Explicit

Private Sub Command1_Click()
    fMainForm.ActiveForm.txtText.Text = "Hello"
End Sub

Private Sub Command2_Click()
    Dim frm As Form
    For Each frm In Forms
        If frm.Caption = "Document 1" Then
            frm.txtText.Text = "Hi"
        End If
    Next frm
End Sub
_______snip_________________________

Microsoft Developer MVP- Visual Basic
VB geek at large. (Well, not that large!)
"He preaches well that lives well, quoth Sancho; that's
all the divinity I understand." Miguel de Cervantes
PS- Please reply to the newsgroup- except in the
case of flames, insults, etc. (Don't bother.)

Quote:
> Could somebody please tell me how to access a control on a MDI child form
> from a stand alone form in the same project?  Thanks!

Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. API, WM_SETEXT, quick question, need quick answer please

2. The quick question and the long question.

3. QUICK QUESTION:vb question/buying decision

4. Quick Question - acOpenForm

5. Quick Question about writing long queries

6. A few quick question (rst related)

7. Quick Question....

8. Quick Question. - FileCopy - locked files

9. Four quick questions for Access veterans

10. A quick question about MS Access

11. Quick question about the Inspectors collection behavior

12. Hey quick question...