RTF Read Line before user exits line.
Author Message
 RTF Read Line before user exits line.

Q. RTF Read Line before user exits line.

I have a RichTextBox Control placed on my form.
I would like to read and send the text of the current line into a string
before the user leaves this line.
Either by the enter key, mouse, or arrow keys.

Confused?
I am typing this on one line
and once I leave the above line, my string should be equal to
"I am typing this on one line".

ALSO

For the purpose of forfilling this question,
the string that has just been read has been processed by one of functions
and must replace the text where I have read it.

All when leaving the current line.

Thats read the current line before leaving it
(Enter, Mouse, Arrow Keys) and send it to a string.
String gets processed then old line gets replaced by the processed one.

Please reply to email...

Mon, 21 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RTF Read Line before user exits line.

2. Read LINE by LINE in RTF

3. convert line of RTF to line of ASCII ?

4. reading mail message body line by line

5. i want to read line by line from a word document

6. Reading a Word Doc Line by Line in VBA

7. Read a MultiLine textbox line by line?

8. Reading from a file line for line

9. Help : Reading files line by line !

10. reading input line by line

11. Line-by-Line File Reading in VBScript

12. Reading Line by Line through Text File