API call to get a users profile path
Author Message
 API call to get a users profile path

Hi,

Is there an API call I can use in order to retrieve a users profile
path.

I know how to get the UserName but can't be guaranteed that the path
will be of the form C:\Winnt\Profiles Username

Thanks

Jane

Tue, 27 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 API call to get a users profile path
Is there a way to copy the current user, ie User Manager in NT4.0,  and rename the current user using the
API.
This is to create a new user(I actually need to copy the Administrator account) and help automate our NT4.0
setups.
Quote:

> Jane.

> Sample form attached showing how to get the username & company info.

> >Hi,

> >Is there an API call I can use in order to retrieve a users profile
> >path.

> >I know how to get the UserName but can't be guaranteed that the path
> >will be of the form C:\Winnt\Profiles Username

> >Thanks

> >Jane

>                       Name: frmAbout.frm
>    frmAbout.frm       Type: Visual Basic Form File (application/x-unknown-content-type-VisualBasic.Form)
>                   Encoding: x-uuencode

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting User Group and Domain via API call?

2. Any API calls for getting a complete list of users on a domain

3. User profile path

4. How to get the path to the current user's profile

5. Changing All Users Profile Path in AD or OU

6. User's Profile Path

7. Getting Current user profile

8. Getting a list of User Profiles in NT

9. Getting a list of User Profiles in NT

10. How to get User Profiles via API

11. getting a users LDAP path

12. Getting Start Menu Directory and Favorites Directory Paths by API