Help with Input Boxes Please
Author Message
 Help with Input Boxes Please

Hi,
I just want to know if there is a way to have a PasswordChar property
with an Input Box? I want to hide a password just like in a text box
please help

Ric

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with Input Boxes Please

Use a form...

--
Christian...

>Hi,
>I just want to know if there is a way to have a PasswordChar property
>with an Input Box? I want to hide a password just like in a text box
>please help

>Ric

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help with Input Boxes Please

Hello,
    The Input box does not have enough flexibility to do this.  There is a
good example of how to do this with a text box on Page 309 of the
programmer's Guide or search "password" in the books online.

HTH,
Lorrin L. Williams
Karma Komputing

Quote:

>Hi,
>I just want to know if there is a way to have a PasswordChar property
>with an Input Box? I want to hide a password just like in a text box
>please help

>Ric

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

2. List Box Help for Text Box Input

3. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

4. Formatting date input in Input Box

5. PLEASE PLEASE HELP (list box)

6. input box code help needed

7. Help on Code for Multiple input boxes

8. Help with DAO/Input Box

9. how to use help files in the input box

10. Help !!! : Inputting dates in text boxes

11. input type="image"? PLEASE HELP

12. HELP: Using the value in a Text Input box in Visual Basic