MS Common Dialogs Control
Author Message
 MS Common Dialogs Control

Can someone explain to me the easiest way to get this control to work on
any machine? I have a macro(VBA) which works on my machine but not on
others.
It may have something to do with SP2. How can I update/install a control on
any machine? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Yogesh

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 MS Common Dialogs Control
since you said SP2 I assume you have VB5, which is at SP3, and if I remeber
correctly you can not distrbute this control if all you have is VB5 lic.
Look at the VB lic or at MS web site for info.

Quote:
>Can someone explain to me the easiest way to get this control to work on
>any machine? I have a macro(VBA) which works on my machine but not on
>others.
>It may have something to do with SP2. How can I update/install a control on
>any machine? Any help is greatly appreciated.

>Yogesh

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Common Dialog Control : How can i select(open) dirs, not files

2. Ms common dialog control 5.0 (SP2)

3. MS Common Dialogs Control

4. MS Common Dialog Controls

5. How can i select (open) dirs, not files with the MS Common Dialog Control

6. MS Common Dialog Control 6.0

7. MS Common Dialog Control Question

8. MS Common Dialogs Control

9. MS Common Dialog Control 5.0 (SP2) - " could not be loaded

10. MS Common Dialog Control needing license error? Help! COMDLG32.OCX

11. MS Common Dialog ActiveX control (dependencies)

12. Different version of MS Common Dialog Box control