Multiple text colours in a text box
Author Message
 Multiple text colours in a text box

Why not use a richtextbox?
Domenico

Quote:
> Hi

> I need to be able to use diferent text colours in a Text Box.Is it
> possible? and if so how is it done?

> I am using VB4.

> Paul

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Box With Multiple Colours???

2. adding received text to multiple text boxes

3. opening 1 text file to multiple text boxes

4. Multiple Text Colors / Fore Colors In A VB4 Text Box

5. Highlighting text in multiple text boxes

6. Text box text on new page text box

7. Rich Text Box Colours

8. Different colours/fonts in a text box?

9. Rich Text Box and Colours

10. changing fonts and colours of hilighted text using the common dialoge box

11. Converting text in text boxes to inline text

12. Rich Text Box: Can I remove text and keep multicolored text