16 bit compilation
Author Message
 16 bit compilation

Hi

Hopefully someone will be able to help me with this.  I am having some
problems compiling an application to run under Windows 3.x using VB 4
16bit.  I am using all the compiler directives/constants etc etc, but
once I complile the executable, and attempt to run it on a 3.x machine,
it gives me an "Unexpected error" message and terminates.

I have also tried installing VB 4 under Win 3.x, and when I try and run
it it says I need a newer version of Windows.  I was under the
impression that you could run it under Win 3.x or am I wrong?

If anyone has any help they could offer I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Rich Weston - CTAD

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. 16-bit compilation in 32-bit compilation

2. VB4-16 bit compilation error

3. Calling 16 bit DLL from VB4 16 bit in Win 95

4. VB 4.0 (16-Bit)/Crystal Reports 3.0.1.32 (16-Bit) Print Preview Maximize Window

5. vb400 16 bit installation in an novell 16 bit network

6. corruption of 16 bit db when used by both 16 and 32 bit apps

7. 8-bit, 16-bit & 32-bit Colour

8. API Conversion 16 bit to 32 bit

9. Combining 16 bit and 32 bit

10. Help..-NT 4.0-ISA access with 16 Bit GFA and 32 Bit DLL

11. 32-Bit to 16-Bit