New Line Character
Author Message
 New Line Character

Is there a character in VBScript for newline...
 like "/n" or "\n" ????? in C++

thanks,

        chip

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 New Line Character

Quote:
>Is there a character in VBScript for newline...
> like "/n" or "\n" ????? in C++

You can use the intrinsic string constants for this purpose. The most common
one is vbCrLf which is a carriage return-linefeed combination. It would look
like this in code...

sTestLine = "This is test data" & vbCrLf

Frank Carr

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Eliminating new line characters in a field

2. How can I add new-line characters into a customer formula

3. How find new line character in form field?

4. Adding string with new line character.......

5. New line character

6. New Line characters

7. New line character

8. Can I add new-line characters into a custom formula?

9. line input lines greater than 255 characters?

10. Textbox/label which add a new line and remove the last line

11. replace line with new line in ini file

12. Line break character for text box