Aading activex (.ocx) to a text editor
Author Message
 Aading activex (.ocx) to a text editor

Hi

I have generated a text editor withthe wizard. I have  Vspell.ocx (spell
check0
I would like to use to spell check but not sure of the syntax. I am using
vb6
but can't find much help in using activex

Thanks
 Lou Lanaro

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Aading activex (.ocx) to a text editor
Hi Lou:

Quote:
>I have  Vspell.ocx (spell
>check0
>I would like to use to spell check but not sure of the syntax.

The syntax for using the control is shipped with the licensed version of the
OCX.  If you have a licensed version, then you should have the code examples
;)

Doug.

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Aading activex (.ocx) to a text editor
Hi Doug
It was packaged with visual dbase 7 and I use it in that enviorment
But I wanted to create a text editor with a spellcheck
so I guess it cant be used with VB6

Thanks Lou

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Aading activex (.ocx) to a text editor

Quote:
>It was packaged with visual dbase 7 and I use it in that enviorment
>But I wanted to create a text editor with a spellcheck
>so I guess it cant be used with VB6

If you don't have license to use that particular ocx, then you can always
purchase a third party control (I use VSSpeller).  You can find many of them
listed at www.vbxtras.com

Also, if you (or your users) have Word installed on their machine then you
may want to look at this article:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q147/8/18.asp

Hope this helps,

Doug.

Mon, 08 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Rich Text Editor OCX for RTF Tables

2. ActiveX control text editor.....

3. Accessing text or labels in ActiveX OCX?

4. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

5. ActiveX DLL, ActiveX EXE & ActiveX OCX version

6. Wrapping text around a bmp image in the rich text editor

7. Text Editor Using Rich Text Box

8. Help with text box control as an text file editor

9. contrary text in a simple text editor

10. HTML and/or VBScript editor OCX

11. OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX OCX

12. SP3 ruined my equation editor OCX/DLL