PrintForm
Author Message
 PrintForm

Hi,

I'm putting together a small program to print Purchase orders.  Everything
works fine except the PrintForm method.  For some reason some of the text
boxes and images are dropping off the form before it prints.  I have a
Canon BJC210 (300X300).  The AutoRedraw property is on for the form.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Richard

Tue, 15 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 PrintForm

Try the new SP2 release of VB. It fixed some printing problems. For more
information on SP2, check out the Microsoft Web site or our site:
www.insteptech.com.

Good luck!
--
Deborah Kurata
Microsoft MVP - VB

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm putting together a small program to print Purchase orders.
Everything
> works fine except the PrintForm method.  For some reason some of the text
> boxes and images are dropping off the form before it prints.  I have a
> Canon BJC210 (300X300).  The AutoRedraw property is on for the form.

> Any ideas?

> Thanks

> Richard

Wed, 16 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Scaling Printform, or printform control

2. VB6, printForm to print all of form

3. Printform method

4. Equivelent of VB6's Form.PrintForm?

5. PrintForm question

6. PrintForm

7. Create a PrintForm method?

8. Replacement for PrintForm?

9. Printing in LandScape from PrintForm in VB4

10. PRINTFORM loses font

11. Problem using printform

12. problems with printform