How can I change the selected item index of a Tab Strip Control?
Author Message
 How can I change the selected item index of a Tab Strip Control?

I have tried to use tabInformation.SelectedItem.Index = 2 on my Tab Strip
control, but it is read-only.  Does anyone know another way to do this?

Thanks so much in advance for your help!
Angie

PAK Unlimited, Inc.

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change the selected item index of a Tab Strip Control?
tabInformation.SelectedItem = tabInformation.Tabs(2)

will go to the 2nd tab.

HTH.

--
Nustium
(To reply via email remove the obvious from address.)

Quote:

>I have tried to use tabInformation.SelectedItem.Index = 2 on my Tab Strip
>control, but it is read-only.  Does anyone know another way to do this?

>Thanks so much in advance for your help!
>Angie

>PAK Unlimited, Inc.

Sat, 04 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I change the selected item index of a Tab Strip Control?
SSTab1.Tab = 0
where 0 is the index number

Angie Galloway heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>I have tried to use tabInformation.SelectedItem.Index = 2 on my Tab Strip
>control, but it is read-only.  Does anyone know another way to do this?

>Thanks so much in advance for your help!
>Angie

>PAK Unlimited, Inc.

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I change the Selected Item Index of a Tab Strip Control?

2. Selecting tab on tab strip

3. Newbie: How to select a tab on a tab strip

4. Tab Strip and SelectedItem.Index

5. tab or tab strip control

6. Colors in tab-strip en tab-control?

7. Changing index # of items in Controls Collection

8. Changing the selected tab in the ssTab control

9. Select control. changing the item list

10. Force Tab selection using Tab Strip

11. diabling a tab in a tab strip

12. tab strip control