Find API's in DLL files
Author Message
 Find API's in DLL files

I know that I in most cases can use a HEX editor to find API's in a DLL file
but how do I get the statements to follow the API's?

If you know what I mean? :)

--
Christian...

--

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Find API's in DLL files

Quote:

>I know that I in most cases can use a HEX editor to find API's in a DLL
file
>but how do I get the statements to follow the API's?

You can get the names, but not the number and type of the arguments or the
return value (if any).  In other words to create a Declare you need to
documentation or some really amazing guesswork or an example of a call
somewhere...

Fri, 10 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: Run-time error '48': File not found: Cards.dll (0/1)

2. Help: Run-time error '48': File not found: Cards.dll (1/1)

3. VBA API call can't find kernel32.dll (NT 4.0)

4. Can't find custom dll file (sometimes)

5. can't find dll file just made

6. Where to find MSLDBUSR.DLL and it's help file

7. Problems building install file - AutPrx32.dll, AutMgr32.dll, RACMGR32.dll, CLIREG32.exe NOT FOUND

8. error 'can't find *.dll'

9. VB5 DLL function / Can't find DLL entry point

10. dll creation problem: can't find dll entry point

11. can't find PDBDAO.DLL, PDIRDAO.DLL

12. VB5 DLL Error - Can't Find Entry Point in ...dll