IP Address
Author Message
 IP Address

When Online I need to get my current IP address.
Does anyone know of any code to accomplish this in VB4-32?

Thanks
Ed

Tue, 13 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 IP Address

Quote:
>When Online I need to get my current IP address.
>Does anyone know of any code to accomplish this in VB4-32?

>Thanks
>Ed

http://www.catalyst.com/
get there free socket wrench

     The_Abbey              The way to All knowledge

 Joseph G Breckley          "St. John of the Cross"

Mon, 19 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 IP Address

Yeah, it will work if you don't have a lan and a dialup connection
going at the same time using RAS with NT. It seems to always report
the network IP address....

Quote:

>>When Online I need to get my current IP address.
>>Does anyone know of any code to accomplish this in VB4-32?

>>Thanks
>>Ed

>http://www.catalyst.com/
>get there free socket wrench

>     The_Abbey              The way to All knowledge

> Joseph G Breckley          "St. John of the Cross"

Tue, 27 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to get IP my IP address

2. TCP/IP IP address and multiple adapters

3. changing of IP-address and other IP parameters

4. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

5. Mapping IP address to MAC address (VB5.0)

6. IP Address & MAC Address

7. VBscript for IP Address, Mac Address, Username

8. : TCP/IP address via email address

9. MAC Address to IP Address

10. MAC Address to IP Address

11. MAC address --> IP address