To play MP3 in VB
Author Message
 To play MP3 in VB

To play MP3 in VB, what control can I use?

thank you very much.

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 To play MP3 in VB
IIRC you can use the ActiveMovie OCX to play MP3s (don't shoot me if I'm wrong).
The ActiveMovie OCX comes with Internet Explorer.

Regards,
Henrik Grotle
N-6800 F?rde, Norway

Software developer VB4, RPG, HTML, Perl

To reply to this posting please remove nospam. from the e-mail adress.

Quote:
>To play MP3 in VB, what control can I use?

>thank you very much.

Fri, 03 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 To play MP3 in VB
Hi,

A German firm Called "Dialog-Medien" have such a control for VB5.0. You
can download a trial version at their web side:

http://www.dialog-medien.de

Quote:

> To play MP3 in VB, what control can I use?

> thank you very much.

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to play MP3 in VB

2. Help i need an Mp3 control that plays mp3's

3. Using VB to play mp3's

4. How to play a MP3 File from a VB-Program

5. play mp3 samples via vb???

6. Trouble Playing Mp3 files with VB application

7. MP3 play in VB 5?

8. PLaying an mp3 in VB

9. Playing an MP3 file using VB

10. vb control that play MP3

11. playing mp3-files

12. How to play MP3 file when document opens