Shortcut onto desktop
Author Message
 Shortcut onto desktop

Hai,

i have some questions

1. How to create a shortcut Start->programs->Myproject and
onto desktop    that will execute MyEXE.exe  m VB.

2. I want to catch keypress events with combination of
   (ALT+Alphabet)or (ctrl+Alphabet). How will i do it.

3. How To check whether there exists sqlServer and Crystal
   Reports in the system from VB.Do we Need To Install
   Cystall Reports to run Crystal Reports.

4. How to execute SqlSatements like "create Database"
   and "Create tables" Scripts During Installation of my
   project.

Thank U
Murti

Mon, 02 May 2005 04:28:13 GMT

1. Dragging Desktop Icon onto Form

2. Drag/drop onto the desktop

3. How to create desktop shortcut

4. How to create desktop shortcut?

5. Place Shortcuts on Desktop and Start bar

6. Desktop shortcut properties

7. shortcut for running my app on desktop???

8. Running VBA from desktop shortcut?

9. SHORTCUT FOLDER TO DESKTOP

10. Open & Format File Starting From Desktop Shortcut

11. Creating a shortcut on the desktop

12. How do I minimize all windows, just like the desktop-shortcut