Printer Orientation problem!!!
Author Message
 Printer Orientation problem!!!

Help me people!

I'm trying to alter the orientation of my printer between pages. The
documentation on the subject says you can only set printer.orientation after
a printer.newpage, I'm doing this but still getting the error msg
"'Orientation' property cannot be set within a page"

--
Simon Baguley
VB Analyst/Programmer

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printer Orientation problem!!!

Quote:

> Help me people!

> I'm trying to alter the orientation of my printer between pages. The
> documentation on the subject says you can only set printer.orientation after
> a printer.newpage, I'm doing this but still getting the error msg
> "'Orientation' property cannot be set within a page"

    Are you mixing orientations?  I use Landscape a lot to print out columned
data (you can fit more), and I have never had any problems, but that is because
I set it to landscape as the first thing.  If you are mixing, why not try using
an .enddoc, instead of a new page and see if that works?  I don't see how the
user or printer would care if it is 2 docs with one page each, or one doc with 2
pages.

-Andy

--
************************
  Andrew B. McCullough

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printer Orientation problem!!!

2. VB5 Printer Orientation problem....

3. Printer Orientation Problem with VB?

4. Printer Orientation problem!!!

5. Printer orientation problems

6. problem with Printer.orientation (VB6)

7. Printing problem after Printer.Orientation statement in VB 4.0

8. Problem with Printer Orientation

9. PROBLEM WITH MULTIPLE PRINTER AND ORIENTATION

10. Print Orientation and Switching printers problem...

11. Printer Orientation

12. Printer Margins & Orientation