SetInfo not working
Author Message
 SetInfo not working

When I try to use SetInfo for a User in VB6 SP5 it gives me the following
error: Run-time error '91' - Object variable or With block variable not set.
What could that be?

Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:55:39 GMT
 SetInfo not working
The message is probably accurate.  What line of code
is generating this error?

Quote:
> When I try to use SetInfo for a User in VB6 SP5 it gives me the following
> error: Run-time error '91' - Object variable or With block variable not
set.
> What could that be?

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:07:02 GMT
 SetInfo not working
Thanks, managed to fix it.
It was just an empty object.

Quote:
> The message is probably accurate.  What line of code
> is generating this error?

> > When I try to use SetInfo for a User in VB6 SP5 it gives me the
following
> > error: Run-time error '91' - Object variable or With block variable not
> set.
> > What could that be?

Sun, 23 Nov 2003 15:01:55 GMT

1. Help calling NetUserGet/SetInfo from VB4 32-bit

2. ADSI SetInfo error codes

3. Date() not working, time() and Now() do work

4. ActiveX not working with MSAccess97, works with VB

5. What Works in Development Does Not Work When Deployed

6. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

7. DBGrid Delete Key function not working on some DBGrids while it works on others

8. how to speed up working a lang string ( array seemn not to work )

9. working edition not working

10. OpenFile Not work in exe but works in VB run

11. Why DCOM ActiveX Exe is Working and ActiveX Dll is not working

12. RaiseEvent Does Not Work with MSComm But Works with Timer