Lines & circles
Author Message
 Lines & circles

Hello everyone,

In a small program, I put a BMP image into a picture box then in my code
I draw some lines and circles
over the image using the line and circle method.  I then send the
picture box to the printer, using the code below.
The picture is printed fine, but all the lines and circles are not being
printed. I also tried to put some lines
on the same picture, using  the line control instead of the line
method... just for a test, and came up with
the same problem!

Printer.PaintPicture ECRAN.Picture, 0, 0, , , ECRAN.X0, ECRAN.Y0

Is it possible to print thoose lines as if they were part of the
original image.... if yes how can do it?

Many thanks...

Thu, 16 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Create line or circle on user Forms

2. Line and circles with VB.net

3. drawing lines and circles

4. Circles and lines

5. Line, Print, Circle, etc. events on a usercontrol

6. Using Circle and Line on TOP of Labels/Text Boxes etc

7. HELP !! Circle and Line methods on Printer Object

8. How do I make a line/circle/box movable

9. Drawing circles on a line

10. Lines, circles object in picture box.

11. Circle() & Move() at runtime

12. MSHFlexGrid Columns (line) & TextBox lines